Ok, I´ve been "tagged" by sweet and talented Li at liebling. I had to look it up, the signification of this. It´s a blog-game where you have to reveal 8 facts/habits about yourself. It´s real fun cause I´ve searched backwards at the ones who has been tagged and by whom. I found so many interesting and creative people to blogvisit!!! My favourite one is Debi, I´m in love with her knitted characters.
Thank you gulLis!
So anyway here are my 8:
1. I can never decide whether I want to live on the countryside or in the city.
2. My artwork is my passion, my call and my lifejacket.
3. I really enjoy doing laundry.
4. My cat Zeb Macahan have saved my life several times.
5. My husband and I met for the first time when we were seven years old. It took twentyseven years before we became a couple. But now it´s for life!
6. Sometimes I make a specialorder for pizza with: tomatosauce, tuna, union and sauce-bearnais. No cheese. (I love cheese.)
7. I love watching my husband bake. I always have. Especially in school at family and consumer science/hemkunskapen.
8. Once I bought a prayer mat at Ikea. I tried it out at the store before buying it.
And now I tag interesting artist and author Marie!